Diana Marua, Bahati's wife, and Yvette Obura have spoken out about their previous relationship before deciding to put the past behind them and live happily together.
After Diana ignored Mueni on her 7th birthday, the two women, who were accustomed to sending each other love messages, became bitter. Diana Marua did not acknowledge Mueni's birthday. Yvette Obura and Diana Marua no longer follow each other on social media.
Yvette Obura and Diana Bahati
Diana Marua had recently opened up on being desirous about Yvette's relationship with Bahati during their beginning of dating. She admitted that her social media posts about Bahati made her unhappy.
I found out about you guys for the first time through social media. You had written in a post about how you and I pray together. I simply asked myself, "What's going on?" I was a first-time mother and had just ended a relationship when you were having problems. The baby was still very young when I gave birth. As I sat there, I considered, how quickly did he meet someone? I mean, what took place? She stated
While responding to an enquiring fan, the mother of three recently implied that Yvette is ungrateful and bitter. Their relationship failed as a result of this. Check out the image below;


0 Comments